Physicist pretending to be a mathematician (or vice versa in a suitably defined dual space).
Top network posts
- 45 Prominent non-mathematical work of mathematicians
- 42 Which great mathematicians were also historians of mathematics?
- 18 Resonance arising when harmonic oscillator is excited using sawtooth
- 15 Which mathematics book would you wish theoretical physicists had read?
- 15 Sustainability of ZBmath unrestricted access
- 14 Tools from other disciplines useful to mathematics research?
- 12 Is "Hominum futurae" the right way to say "future man"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.