I am a mathematician and machine learning researcher who works in private industry. My academic focus is on combinatorics and graph theory and my work involves applying those principles to modeling and analyzing social networks. I am pursuing a Masters of Science in Computer Science part time while I work.
I also have a degree in philosophy and work on analytic epistemology in my free time.
If you're interested in getting in touch you can email my gmail account. The username is my first name followed by my last name.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 5 years, 9 months
38 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 at 20:13
- Mathematics 27k 27k 66 gold badges3434 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Academia 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 851 851 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 667 667 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 494 494 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 216 Appropriateness of dedicating my thesis to a Jewish mathematician who died in a concentration camp
- 132 Simple theorems that are instances of deep mathematics
- 120 Why would a professor (say in pure math) want to take PhD students?
- 89 Motivation for the rigour of real analysis
- 73 Is there a way to write an infinite set that contains only irrational numbers without integer multiples?
- 64 What does a promise of possible funding "based on availability of departmental funding" actually mean?
- View more network posts →