Mathematics is an hobby but I love it.
The main problems I like to "work/play/learn" with are Iteration of recursive definitions, hyperoperations, set theory and infinite cardinals, partial order theory, category theory, quandles and conjugation.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '17 at 22:16
Top network posts
- 17 Example $x$, $y$ and $z$ values for $x\uparrow^\alpha y=z$ where $\alpha\in \Bbb R-\Bbb N$
- 12 Hao Wang's $\mathfrak S$ system/$\Sigma$ system: a "transfinite type" theory that avoids the Goedel's theorems.
- 11 Solution of $ax=a^x$
- 10 Conjugation Quandles and... "Quandle-Groups"? From quandles to Groups
- 8 Philosophy of a Mathematician.
- 7 Why infinite cardinalities are not "dense"?
- 7 Allegories in easy words?
- View more network posts →