- MathOverflow 14.8k 14.8k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History 633 633 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 235 235 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Latin Language 211 211 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Metamathematics of buts
- 56 What fueled the street lights in 13th-century Cordoba?
- 41 How come mathematicians published in Annals of Eugenics?
- 32 How did Lefschetz do mathematics without hands?
- 30 Proofs of theorems that proved more or deeper results than what was first supposed or stated as the corresponding theorem
- 28 Approximate intermediate value theorem in pure constructive mathematics
- 26 When does $axy+byz+czx$ represent all integers?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.