- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 905 905 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 519 519 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 267 267 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 220 220 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How unique are $U$ and $V$ in the Singular Value Decomposition?
- 34 Is TA-ing worth the opportunity cost?
- 29 What happens if I repeatedly alternately normalize the rows and columns of a matrix?
- 8 Why is numpy.random.binomial(1, nan) = -9223372036854775807?
- 8 Can a python script access variables defined in an interactive session?
- 8 python argparse named positional arguments?
- 8 Do conda environments have access to 'root' environment? (== system packages)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.