- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 793 793 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 509 509 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 235 235 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 220 220 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Is TA-ing worth the opportunity cost?
- 29 What happens if I repeatedly alternately normalize the rows and columns of a matrix?
- 28 How unique are $U$ and $V$ in the Singular Value Decomposition?
- 8 Why is numpy.random.binomial(1, nan) = -9223372036854775807?
- 8 Can a python script access variables defined in an interactive session?
- 7 Do conda environments have access to 'root' environment? (== system packages)?
- 6 What are some guidelines for editing questions, and how to respond to massive edits?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.