I'm a homotopy theorist at the University of Illinois, with interests ranging from higher category theory to p-divisible groups.
U. of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Member for 10 years, 5 months
60 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 19:35
Top network posts
- 88 Which manifolds are homeomorphic to simplicial complexes?
- 61 Why are the characters of the symmetric group integer-valued?
- 55 Why does one think to Steenrod squares and powers?
- 40 What is the "intuition" behind "brave new algebra"?
- 36 A possible generalization of the homotopy groups.
- 35 Are there pairs of highly connected finite CW-complexes with the same homotopy groups?
- 34 What's an example of an $\infty$-topos not equivalent to sheaves on a Grothendieck site?
- View more network posts →