I'm a homotopy theorist at the University of Illinois, with interests ranging from higher category theory to p-divisible groups.
U. of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Member for 11 years, 7 months
63 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 at 16:50
Top network posts
- 91 Which manifolds are homeomorphic to simplicial complexes?
- 68 Why are the characters of the symmetric group integer-valued?
- 57 Why does one think to Steenrod squares and powers?
- 43 What's an example of an $\infty$-topos not equivalent to sheaves on a Grothendieck site?
- 41 What is the "intuition" behind "brave new algebra"?
- 36 A possible generalization of the homotopy groups.
- 36 Are there pairs of highly connected finite CW-complexes with the same homotopy groups?
- View more network posts →