I am a data scientist building statistical / machine learning models with social media data at Brandwatch .
Formerly: I got a PhD in math at Penn State in operator algebras; my thesis involved applications of K-theory for operator algebras to geometry and topology. I spent 3 years as a postdoc at Columbia University.
I have a math blog , but I don't write for it nearly often enough.
Top Network Posts
- 215 John Nash's Mathematical Legacy
- 175 Why worry about the axiom of choice?
- 109 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 105 Is there an underlying explanation for the magical powers of the Schwarzian derivative?
- 86 Quick proofs of hard theorems
- 75 Is there an analogue of curvature in algebraic geometry?
- 63 Can analysis detect torsion in cohomology?
- View more network posts →