I have recently completed an undergraduate master's degree in maths at Imperial College, London, and am currently looking at PhDs. I seem to have been doing a surprising amount of geometry recently.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 23:30
Top network posts
- 32 Smallest permutation representation of a finite group?
- 29 Proofs without words
- 29 Where did the writing-focused roleplaying forums go?
- 18 Pi and the primes: a pattern related to the Ulam spiral
- 14 Digital physics and "Gandy-like" machines
- 12 How to find or constrain "particularly good" (two-sided) spectral expanders?
- 12 How much can "(recursively) large ordinal axioms" prove?
- View more network posts →