Mathematics alumnus of Imperial College, London, pursuing a career in academia. Many of my interests lie near the intersecting foundations of mathematics, computer science, and theoretical physics.
Top network posts
- 39 Proofs without words
- 32 Smallest permutation representation of a finite group?
- 29 Where did the writing-focused roleplaying forums go?
- 19 Pi and the primes: a pattern related to the Ulam spiral
- 14 Digital physics and "Gandy-like" machines
- 12 How to find or constrain "particularly good" (two-sided) spectral expanders?
- 12 How much can "(recursively) large ordinal axioms" prove?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.