I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
Member for 6 years
132 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 at 16:11
- MathOverflow 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History 860 860 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 241 241 1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 27 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 26 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 20 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 19 Why Cech cohomology does not compute sheaf cohomology on an open annulus
- 19 Is it meaningful to work on convergencies, integration, etc. on the Zariski topology?
- 18 Tensor product of fields over integers
- View more network posts →