I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are motivic and equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
153 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 15:43
- MathOverflow 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges6161 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Italian LanguageMod 11k 11k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- History 879 879 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 32 Why stable $\infty$-categories?
- 32 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 29 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 21 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 20 Tensor product of fields over integers
- 19 Why Cech cohomology does not compute sheaf cohomology on an open annulus
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.