I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
150 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 8:45
- MathOverflow 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- History 880 880 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 30 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 27 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 21 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 19 Why Cech cohomology does not compute sheaf cohomology on an open annulus
- 19 Is it meaningful to work on convergencies, integration, etc. on the Zariski topology?
- 19 Tensor product of fields over integers
- View more network posts →