Member for 7 years, 11 months
I am a postdoc at the Universität Regensburg. My main research interests are motivic and equivariant homotopy theory and algebraic K-theory.
- MathOverflow 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 11.2k 11.2k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- History 878 878 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 251 251 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 What happened in Rome, when the western empire "fell"?
- 33 Replacing triangulated categories with something better
- 32 Why stable $\infty$-categories?
- 29 Why is Voevodsky's motivic homotopy theory 'the right' approach?
- 21 Why does K-theory need schemes to be Noetherian?
- 20 Tensor product of fields over integers
- 19 Describing fiber products in stable $\infty$-categories
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.