Top network posts
- 93 Why is the number of ways of choosing $0$ items from $n$ items $1$?
- 72 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 38 What is wrong with this proposed proof of the twin prime conjecture?
- 37 What are the practical applications of the Taylor Series?
- 24 Getting Students to Not Fear Confusion
- 23 Why is a function space considered to be a "vector" space when its elements are not vectors?
- 21 What's so special about the group axioms?
- View more network posts →