- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 243 243 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Stack Overflow 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Idempotent matrix is diagonalizable?
- 21 What is the kernel of the tensor product of two maps?
- 14 The limit of the derivative of an increasing and bounded function is always $0$?
- 13 Does module Hom commute with tensor product in the second variable?
- 10 Interpret Fourier transform as limit of Fourier series
- 8 Fundamental group of the special orthogonal group SO(n)
- 8 About fibrations with fibre Eilenberg-MacLane spaces
- View more network posts →