Professor, mathematics department, University of Ottawa
interested in ordered K$_0$ groups, Choquet theory, matrices, algebraic and functional analytic aspects of Markov chains, random walks and their friends, classification of ergodic transformations (all these are basically the same subject!), .... See ArXiv for some recent preprints and papers.
Also interested in postal history, especially Canadian, and also worldwide avis de réception. See http://www.rfrajola.com/mercury/mercury.htm for some of my articles and exhibits.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 2 at 17:05
Top network posts
- 25 Do mathematical objects disappear?
- 19 Every mathematician has only a few tricks
- 17 Stability of real polynomials with positive coefficients
- 16 When can a function be made positive by averaging?
- 14 What does this joke between Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra mean?
- 13 K-theory of ultrapowers
- 12 Normal polytopes - counterexample?
- View more network posts →