- Mathematics 12.3k 12.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 614 614 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 555 555 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 236 236 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 195 195 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What is integration by parts, really?
- 52 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 32 If $A$ is the ring of continuous functions on a genus $g$ surface, can the genus of $X$ be seen by simple algebra in $A$?
- 16 Simply connected does not imply contractible. Is there a nice counter example in $R^2$?
- 16 Definition of convolution?
- 16 Homology of real projective space... I'm not satisfied with the argument in hatcher.
- 15 Are there any efficient algorithms for deciding whether a finitely presented group is Abelian?
- View more network posts →