Juan Sebastian Lozano
Studied pure mathematics at the University of Texas - Austin, now I do a lot of statistics.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 13 '17 at 7:37
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 464 464 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 431 431 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 251 251 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 178 178 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 What to do if assignment is against student's religion?
- 42 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- 38 What's so special about characteristic 2?
- 23 Lecture Notes for Hatcher's Algebraic Topology
- 11 Gift advice: present for high school graduate interested in math
- 11 Is it common to not send rejection letters?
- 11 Intuition for the role of diffeomorphisms
- View more network posts →