Juan Sebastian Lozano
Studied pure mathematics at the University of Texas - Austin, now I do a lot of statistics.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '19 at 22:22
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 431 431 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 406 406 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 348 348 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 56 What to do if assignment is against student's religion?
- 42 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- 40 What's so special about characteristic 2?
- 33 Is data science mathematically interesting?
- 24 Lecture Notes for Hatcher's Algebraic Topology
- 12 Intuition for the role of diffeomorphisms
- View more network posts →