- Chess 22k 22k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 200 200 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 152 152 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How do chess openings work?
- 37 What does ELO stand for?
- 36 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 34 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 34 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 32 Is chess a solved game?
- 31 Do strong players move their pieces with different relative frequencies than weak players?
- View more network posts →