Member for 7 years, 11 months
Bachelor degree in Physics. Interested in mathematical aspect of quantum field theory(though ironically not mathematically enlightened, but in continuous training). Getting to know some basics of topological insulators. I will probably start pursuing a Phd in theoretical physics in 2014 or 2015.
Top network posts
- 59 Why do differential forms have a much richer structure than vector fields?
- 31 Is it really proper to say Ward identity is a consequence of gauge invariance?
- 20 EM wave function & photon wavefunction
- 19 What's the relation between perturbative and nonperturbative QFT?
- 19 Time ordering and time derivative in path integral formalism and operator formalism
- 19 Topological insulators: why K-theory classification rather than homotopy classification?
- 18 A curious issue about Dyson-Schwinger equation (DSE): why does it work so well?
- View more network posts →