I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 50 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 39 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 27 How to create an empty folder on Google Storage with Google API?
- 22 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 20 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.