I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 2k 2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 896 896 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 52 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 27 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 21 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 18 How to pass a password to a child process?
- 17 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
5 If I've found an error in my answer Dec 13 '14