homotopy theory, functorial field theory, higher differential geometry, derived differential geometry, factorization algebras, topos theory, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 11 years, 9 months
188 profile views
Last seen Jul 16 at 1:39
Top network posts
- 212 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 93 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 67 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 45 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 45 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 43 Pullback measures
- 35 Interesting examples of vacuous / void entities
- View more network posts →