homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, topos theory, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 11 years, 6 months
170 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 at 3:55
Top network posts
- 208 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 93 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 66 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 44 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 42 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 42 Pullback measures
- 34 Interesting examples of vacuous / void entities
- View more network posts →