homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, topos theory, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 10 years, 2 months
142 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
Top network posts
- 186 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 92 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 58 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 42 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 41 Pullback measures
- 40 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 34 Reference for the Gelfand-Neumark theorem for commutative von Neumann algebras
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
15 Recent suggested tag wiki edits Apr 25 '16
0 Help cleanup tags! Feb 9