homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, topos theory, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 11 years
165 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 at 1:56
Top network posts
- 197 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 93 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 64 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 42 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 42 Pullback measures
- 42 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 34 Reference for the Gelfand duality theorem for commutative von Neumann algebras
- View more network posts →