homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 9 years, 3 months
127 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 19:24
Top Network Posts
- 180 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 87 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 54 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 41 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 38 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 32 Reference for the Gelfand-Neumark theorem for commutative von Neumann algebras
- 31 When to pick a basis?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
15 Recent suggested tag wiki edits Apr 25 '16