homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 9 years, 9 months
139 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 22:52
Top network posts
- 187 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 88 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 56 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 42 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 40 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 40 Pullback measures
- 34 Reference for the Gelfand-Neumark theorem for commutative von Neumann algebras
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
15 Recent suggested tag wiki edits Apr 25 '16
0 Help cleanup tags! Feb 9