homotopy theory, higher differential geometry, D-modules and mixed Hodge modules, factorization algebras, functorial quantum field theory, Tomita–Takesaki theory
Member for 9 years, 5 months
137 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 13:21
Top Network Posts
- 186 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 87 Books you would like to see translated into English.
- 55 Is there a category structure one can place on measure spaces so that category-theoretic products exist?
- 41 What are surprising examples of Model Categories?
- 38 Pullback measures
- 38 When is $L^2(X)$ separable?
- 33 Reference for the Gelfand-Neumark theorem for commutative von Neumann algebras
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (14)
15 Recent suggested tag wiki edits Apr 25 '16
1 Help cleanup tags! Feb 9