- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 628 628 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 123 123 33 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 What does it mean to divide a complex number by another complex number?
- 20 Dedekind cuts for $\pi$ and $e$
- 17 Value of having done applied math research when applying to PhD programs in pure math
- 16 How to check the real analyticity of a function?
- 14 Why is CH true if it cannot be proved?
- 13 Are publications on arxiv.org valued by graduate admissions committees?
- 11 What does Nietzsche mean when he says "God is dead"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.