A Rock and a Hard Place
I'm a second year grad student in math at the University of Texas at Austin.
My interests lie in homotopy theory, algebraic geometry, and especially the various ways in which they intertwine (derived and spectral algebraic geometry, chromatic homotopy theory, motivic homotopy, etc.).
Austin, TX, United States
Member for 6 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 at 8:35
Top network posts
- 36 The idea behind the notion of dualizing sheaf
- 17 When do the polynomial algebra and free algebra coincide in brave new algebra?
- 11 Cotangent complex of perfect algebra over a perfect field
- 10 Proj construction in derived algebraic geometry
- 10 $QS^0$ isn't a product of Eilenberg-Mac Lane
- 9 (Pre)orientation vs. formal completion
- 9 Showing that $2c_1(f_*\mathscr O_X)=-f_*R_f$ on curves, maybe by local fields
- View more network posts →