Apparently, this user is a math professor at Cornell, PhD 1996.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
47 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '18 at 18:56
Top network posts
- 111 Geometric Interpretation of Trace
- 74 What should be learned in a first serious schemes course?
- 74 Why aren't representations of monoids studied so much?
- 72 What would you want on a Lie theory cheat poster?
- 61 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 37 Are there "real" vs. "quaternionic" conjugacy classes in finite groups?
- 33 If a field extension gives affine space, was it already affine space?
- View more network posts →