Apparently, this user is a math professor at Cornell, PhD 1996.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
48 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 12:57
Top network posts
- 124 Geometric interpretation of trace
- 79 Why aren't representations of monoids studied so much?
- 78 What should be learned in a first serious schemes course?
- 76 What would you want on a Lie theory cheat poster?
- 63 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 38 Are there "real" vs. "quaternionic" conjugacy classes in finite groups?
- 33 If a field extension gives affine space, was it already affine space?
- View more network posts →