I was a graduate student in the Logic program at Berkeley, broadly interested in categorical logic and foundations of mathematics, as well as in applications of category theory to the semantics of programming languages. Then I worked for Google for a while. Then I did nothing for a while. (Those were the days…). Now I do other math stuff again.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 at 6:57
Top Network Posts
- 55 Can the Riemann hypothesis be undecidable?
- 34 When has discrete understanding preceded continuous?
- 32 What does the term "yoga" mean in mathematics?
- 27 Gödel's incompleteness theorem can't be proven?
- 26 Montague's Reflection Principle and Compactness Theorem
- 25 "Philosophical" meaning of the Yoneda Lemma
- 24 Geometric Interpretation of Trace
- View more network posts →