I am a postdoc at the University of Wuppertal in Germany. I study (stable) homotopy theory which is a branch of topology. I am particularly interested in commutative ring spectra and computational questions.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 11:16
Top network posts
- 54 how to read a mathematical paper?
- 53 How hard is the proof of $\pi$ or $e$ being transcendental?
- 41 Classical mechanics without coordinates book
- 41 Applications of Algebraic Topology to physics
- 35 Lie theory, Representations and particle physics
- 33 Integral cohomology (stable) operations
- 33 Colloquial catchy statements encoding serious mathematics
- View more network posts →