Graduate student of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences(Nat.Tech.Univ.Athens)
I work as a mathematician in a private school.
Back in the mathematical journey after a big storm.
just go on . . . and faith will soon return (Jean Le Rond D'Alembert)
Member for 6 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '19 at 17:36
- Mathematics 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 924 924 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 469 469 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 189 189 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 186 Infiniteness of non-twin primes.
- 73 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 39 How can I write the numbers 5 and 7 as some sequence of operations on three 9s?
- 22 What happens if your manuscript is accepted as a filler?
- 21 Avoiding multiples of $p$
- 20 Fermat's proof for $x^3-y^2=2$
- 20 Examples of mathematical results discovered "late"
- View more network posts →