Graduate student of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences(Nat.Tech.Univ.Athens)
I work as a mathematician in a private school.
Back in the mathematical journey after a big storm.
just go on . . . and faith will soon return (Jean Le Rond D'Alembert)
Member for 5 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 at 6:57
- Mathematics 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Academia 602 602 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 299 299 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Chess 144 144 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 Infiniteness of non-twin primes.
- 73 Examples of mathematical discoveries which were kept as a secret
- 39 How can I write the numbers 5 and 7 as some sequence of operations on three 9s?
- 22 What happens if your manuscript is accepted as a filler?
- 21 Avoiding multiples of $p$
- 20 Fermat's proof for $x^3-y^2=2$
- 20 What was the answer to this paradox before Cantor?
- View more network posts →