Case Western Reserve University
Member for 9 years, 6 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 9.9k 9.9k 2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Why did algebraic geometry need Alexander Grothendieck?
- 39 How can I ask a teacher to follow the textbook more closely?
- 25 Usage of mathbb versus mathds
- 23 Do famous works of literature need citations?
- 23 Still Biblatex will not print bibliography
- 22 Can one prove the elementary divisor theorem for PIDs by elementary matrix operations?
- 22 What is currently feasible in invariant theory for binary forms?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.