I finish theoretical physics and solid state physics study more than 10 years ago. Now I am father of the two and network administrator in some factory. Mathematics is fun and hobby for me. I try to know something about as many areas I am able. I do not want to know everything about nothing;-) I do not like abstract nonsense until it is really enlightening;-)
Member for 11 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 13 at 16:01
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 243 243 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 208 208 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 90 What notions are used but not clearly defined in modern mathematics?
- 72 Why is glass transparent?
- 31 Why is the decibel scale logarithmic?
- 28 Which popular games are the most mathematical?
- 27 Good Physical Demonstrations of Abstract Mathematics
- 23 Why are Saturn's rings so thin?
- View more network posts →