Why don't you do your best?
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is complicate." – John von Neumann
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '19 at 19:12
Top network posts
- 19 Are all commands with an optional argument fragile?
- 7 To prove the equivalence definition of Riemann integral.
- 6 How to use \cs_generate_variant:Nn to compare token lists?
- 6 How to quit TeX in interactive mode on CLI in Windows 10?
- 6 Produce a table with numbers given by another macro
- 5 Why the heat flux vector at a point must be perpendicular to the temperature isothermal surface? Is it a definition or a deduction?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.