Pulaski, VA, United States
I research in the field of chess themed mathematics. I have also written a philosophy paper.
Top network posts
- 20 Claims of mathematical breakthroughs while in an altered state of consciousness?
- 11 Advice for researchers outside academia
- 11 Does playing tournament chess result in high-level mathematical gains, and not merely a skill whose benefits can be gained through any other activity?
- 9 Does playing tournament chess help one in the field of chess-related math?
- 7 Variants of the Angel problem
- 7 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 7 What mathematician or scientist has published the most peer-reviewed articles on chess problems?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.