Top Network Posts
- 24 Why is logistic equation called "logistic"?
- 22 Where are mathematics jobs advertised if not on mathjobs (e.g. in Europe and elsewhere)?
- 13 The "miracle" of Heegard Floer.
- 13 Why does the polynomial equation $1 + x + x^2 + \cdots + x^n = S$ have at most two solutions in $x$?
- 12 Example of a surface where more than one coordinate patch is needed.
- 10 Lie Group Decomposition as Semidirect Product of Connected and Discrete Groups
- 10 Is this definite integral really independent of a parameter? How can it be shown?
- View more network posts →