Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 172 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 141 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 95 How do computers keep track of time?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 19 '13