- Computer Science♦ 104.9k 104.9k 1414 gold badges133133 silver badges308308 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.1k 85.1k 2020 gold badges233233 silver badges506506 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.5k 30.5k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 174 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 144 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 105 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 97 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 19 '13