Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Economics 230 230 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Computer Science 199 199 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Still Difficult After All These Years
- 50 Metamathematics of buts
- 46 Who made the famous error in calculation that 'wasted' the final years of his life?
- 41 Siegel zeros and other "illusory worlds": building theories around hypotheses believed to be false
- 40 Books on Number Theory for Layman
- 32 Early two-author math papers
- 27 On mathematical aspects of the most recent Nobel Prize in economics winners' work
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.