- Mathematics 13k 13k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 869 869 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 633 633 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 329 329 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 Is there a 0-1 law for the theory of groups?
- 179 A Topology such that the continuous functions are exactly the polynomials
- 56 Is Serge Lang's Algebra still worth reading?
- 53 Did Einstein say "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- 43 Why aren't fields called "bodies" instead?
- 41 Is every group the automorphism group of a group?
- 37 Are there only countably many compact topological manifolds?
- View more network posts →