- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 469 469 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 363 363 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 212 212 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Is there a 0-1 law for the theory of groups?
- 170 A Topology such that the continuous functions are exactly the polynomials
- 52 Did Einstein say "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- 45 Is Serge Lang's Algebra still worth reading?
- 42 Why aren't fields called "bodies" instead?
- 38 Is every group the automorphism group of a group?
- 36 Are there only countably many compact topological manifolds?
- View more network posts →