I'm an Operator Algebraist (which interestingly makes me an analyst!)
Member for 11 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 24 at 5:06
- Mathematics 164.6k 164.6k 1414 gold badges112112 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 Can I travel back to my homeland after being granted German refugee status?
- 98 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 91 Zero divided by zero must be equal to zero
- 69 Are there any flights which fly above the Bermuda Triangle?
- 68 How can I argue against: "System is unhackable so why patch vulnerabilities?"
- 61 Solving $(z+1)^5 = z^5$
- 57 Why do academics frequently write very short email replies?
- View more network posts →