Top network posts
- 261 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 154 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 140 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 108 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- 100 Is there any conjecture that has been proved to be solvable/provable but whose direct solution/proof is not yet known?
- 71 What does proving the Riemann Hypothesis accomplish?
- 69 Rediscovery of lost mathematics
- View more network posts →