- Mathematics 164.5k 164.5k 1111 gold badges184184 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34.9k 34.9k 99 gold badges161161 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 489 489 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Chess 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 273 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 158 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 158 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 116 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- 104 Is there any conjecture that has been proved to be solvable/provable but whose direct solution/proof is not yet known?
- 100 Conway's lesser-known results
- 82 What does proving the Riemann Hypothesis accomplish?
- View more network posts →