Mathematician and programmer
Research interests: NLA, especially indefinite scalar products and matrix polynomials.
- Mathematics 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.4k 9.4k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 777 777 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 SQLAlchemy: print the actual query
- 47 Why are the Simpsons yellow?
- 47 Why is my C program for calculating Euler's constant of poor quality?
- 43 Did Doc Brown always know that Marty would end up travelling back to 1955?
- 34 What was the purpose of the test in the room with uncomfortable chairs in Men in Black?
- 28 Rigour in mathematics
- 28 How unique are $U$ and $V$ in the Singular Value Decomposition?
- View more network posts →