- Mathematics 7.1k 7.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 319 319 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 287 287 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 176 176 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Is it possible to export the equations from Mathematica to MATLAB?
- 37 Real world applications of category theory
- 19 How many convex functions are there in $[0,1]^2$?
- 18 Can someone intuitively explain what the convolution integral is?
- 18 Is it possible to calculate a Lebesgue integral in Mathematica?
- 14 Straightforward way to make a multicolumn line legend?
- 12 Is the given binomial sum almost everywhere negative as $K\to\infty$?
- View more network posts →