- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 197 197 99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 169 169 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 147 147 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Is it possible to export the equations from Mathematica to MATLAB?
- 36 Real world applications of category theory
- 19 How many convex functions are there in $[0,1]^2$?
- 18 Can someone intuitively explain what the convolution integral is?
- 18 Is it possible to calculate a Lebesgue integral in Mathematica?
- 14 Straightforward way to make a multicolumn line legend?
- 12 Is the given binomial sum almost everywhere negative as $K\to\infty$?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.