Undergraduate degree in mathematics two decades ago (Queens’ Cambridge). Now an amateur tinkerer. But my estimate of the Chow & Robbins constant has more decimal places than any other (as of early 2013). But could be improved: see question.
Geeks who arrange wine tastings might like my software that makes placemats that are both elegant and functional. And it’s free: not even freemium, just old-fashioned free. (Also the inspiration for my avatar.)
Member for 7 years
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '13 at 21:45
Top network posts
- 35 How large can a ball of water be without fusion starting?
- 7 Looking for PostScriptForm or ForthForm to print expressions as RPN code
- 6 Looking for PostScriptForm or ForthForm to print expressions as RPN code
- 5 Spill ranges: casting arrays to intersection value with @
- 5 Multi-case function: many single-case delayed assignments; or one Which?
- 5 How do I ask co-worker out on a date?
- View more network posts →