I'm a algebraic topologist at the University of Minnesota.
I largely used Mathoverflow because it could share expertise outside elite institutions, as well as to cope with isolation and anxiety. As time has gone on, I have had less time and energy to contribute, and I'm less certain of the net positive outcome.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 at 15:30
- MathOverflow 43.6k 43.6k 88 gold badges153153 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 635 635 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 111 111 22 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 210 Is $\mathbb R^3$ the square of some topological space?
- 113 Tools for collaborative paper-writing
- 88 Coming out as transgender in the mathematical community
- 61 Motivation for algebraic K-theory?
- 57 What is the purpose of the flat/fppf/fpqc topologies?
- 48 Non-examples of model structures, that fail for subtle/surprising reasons?
- 45 What does actually being a CW-complex provide in algebraic topology?
- View more network posts →