I am an assistant professor in the computer science department in University of Toronto. Interested in discrepancy theory (and computational aspects of it), convex geometry, approximation algorithms, differential privacy, streaming and parallel algorithms.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '19 at 21:27
- Theoretical Computer Science 17.7k 17.7k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 987 987 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 747 747 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 345 345 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 49 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 43 Applications of representation theory of the symmetric group
- 35 Lipton's most influential results
- 33 Hard-looking algorithmic problems made easy by theorems
- 31 Sorting as a linear program
- 31 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- View more network posts →