Marzio De Biasi
Basically I'm a programmer :-)
I enjoy reading papers about the complexity of puzzle games, and I'm writing (amateur) proofs on the complexity of a few puzzle games.
My blog on Computational Complexity, Puzzles, and Machines: www.nearly42.org
Member for 6 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '18 at 9:51
- Theoretical Computer Science 20.8k 20.8k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Computer Science 11.6k 11.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 630 630 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 445 445 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 35 Can I express any odd number with a power of two minus a prime?
- 33 Is this variation of TQBF still PSPACE-complete?
- 32 Kolmogorov-mania
- 31 Turing Machine restrictions that render halting decidable
- 28 Natural NP-complete problems with "large" witnesses
- 25 A simple decision problem whose decidability is not known
- View more network posts →