Basically I'm a programmer :-)
I enjoy reading papers about the complexity of puzzle games, and I'm writing (amateur) proofs on the complexity of a few puzzle games.
My blog on Computational Complexity, Puzzles, and Machines: www.nearly42.org
- Theoretical Computer Science 22.1k 22.1k 22 gold badges5050 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Computer Science 12k 12k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 670 670 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Golf 455 455 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Is this variation of TQBF still PSPACE-complete?
- 37 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 35 Can I express any odd number with a power of two minus a prime?
- 33 Kolmogorov-mania
- 31 Turing Machine restrictions that render halting decidable
- 28 A simple decision problem whose decidability is not known
- 28 Natural NP-complete problems with "large" witnesses
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.