Marzio De Biasi
Basically I'm a programmer :-)
I enjoy reading papers about the complexity of puzzle games, and I'm writing (amateur) proofs on the complexity of a few puzzle games.
My blog on Computational Complexity, Puzzles, and Machines: www.nearly42.org
Member for 5 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '18 at 9:51
Top Network Posts
- 37 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 34 Can I express any odd number with a power of two minus a prime?
- 32 Kolmogorov-mania
- 31 Turing Machine restrictions that render halting decidable
- 30 Is this variation of TQBF still PSPACE-complete?
- 28 Natural NP-complete problems with "large" witnesses
- 24 How much time to recognize palindromes in logarithmic space?
- View more network posts →