Developer at Stack Overflow focusing on public Q&A products. Canadian working in the American idiom.
Once upon a time:
- community manager at Stack Overflow
- elected moderator on Stack Overflow and Software Engineering
- desktop software developer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Email me a link to your favorite Wikipedia article:
New York, NY
Member for 5 years, 11 months
279 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 14:39
Top network posts
- 1239 How to check whether a string contains a substring in Ruby?
- 518 Global auth is dead! Long live universal login
- 352 How to delete a file after checking whether it exists
- 261 Why do some people only post answers, and not questions?
- 230 How do you unit test private methods?
- 226 Are Stack Exchange sites forums?
- 209 Why is cleverness considered harmful in programming by some people?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
14 What outgoing migration paths should we have? Jun 26 '13
12 Public dumps for mathoverflow? Jun 25 '13
10 Hyperlinks not working in user profile Aug 5 '13
6 Tabs on the front page Apr 28 '15
6 Migration to stats.stackexchange.com Jul 9 '13
1 How do I login to my old MathOverflow account? Jun 30 '13
0 MathJax accents in Safari 10.1 Sep 7 '17