I'm an associate professor at the University of Utah. I work on algebraic geometry and commutative algebra.
Top network posts
- 65 Is there a "geometric" intuition underlying the notion of normal varieties?
- 40 Is primary decomposition still important?
- 31 What is the definition of exceptional divisor？
- 30 Why Cohen-Macaulay rings have become important in commutative algebra?
- 23 Is the blowup of a normal scheme necessarily normal?
- 21 How to define the canonical sheaf on singular varieties
- 20 What formal properties should resolution of singularities have?
- View more network posts →