Assistant Adjunct Professor (Postdoc) at UCLA.
Research interests include subfactors, planar algebras, von Neumann algebras, C^*-algebras, tensor and fusion categories, Hochschild and cyclic homology, knot theory.
Los Angeles, CA
Member for 11 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 '20 at 19:26
Top network posts
- 217 Most harmful heuristic?
- 37 Why are fusion categories interesting?
- 29 Where does a math person go to learn quantum mechanics?
- 22 How do you make a good math research poster for a non-mathematical audience?
- 17 What's an example of a space that needs the Hahn-Banach Theorem?
- 15 Non-commutative geometry from von Neumann algebras?
- 15 Subfactor summer reading list
- View more network posts →