Assistant Adjunct Professor (Postdoc) at UCLA.
Research interests include subfactors, planar algebras, von Neumann algebras, C^*-algebras, tensor and fusion categories, Hochschild and cyclic homology, knot theory.
Los Angeles, CA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 at 10:36
Top network posts
- 207 Most harmful heuristic?
- 34 Why are fusion categories interesting?
- 27 Where does a math person go to learn quantum mechanics?
- 22 How do you make a good math research poster for a non-mathematical audience?
- 16 What's an example of a space that needs the Hahn-Banach Theorem?
- 15 Non-commutative geometry from von Neumann algebras?
- 15 Subfactor summer reading list
- View more network posts →