Research Assistant Professor at the Beijing Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Applications (BIMSA), Huairou District, Beijing, China (supported by YMSC at Tsinghua University and directed by Prof. Shing-Tung Yau).
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Mathematics genealogy: Sebastien Palcoux < Antony John Wassermann < Jonathan Micah Rosenberg < Marc Aristide Rieffel < Richard Vincent Kadison < Marshall Harvey Stone < George David Birkhoff < Eliakim Hastings Moore < Hubert Anson Newton < Michel Chasles < Siméon Denis Poisson < Joseph Louis Lagrange < Leonhard Euler
Member for 7 years, 9 months
409 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 at 14:58
- MathOverflow 21.1k 21.1k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Hinduism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 787 787 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 399 399 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Atlas-like websites on specific areas of mathematics
- 48 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 41 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 32 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- 32 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 30 A Collatz-like problem on prime numbers
- View more network posts →