Visiting position at the Yau Mathematical Sciences Center (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China) from Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2020.
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Mathematics genealogy: Sebastien Palcoux < Antony John Wassermann < Jonathan Micah Rosenberg < Marc Aristide Rieffel < Richard Vincent Kadison < Marshall Harvey Stone < George David Birkhoff < Eliakim Hastings Moore < Hubert Anson Newton < Michel Chasles < Siméon Denis Poisson < Joseph Louis Lagrange < Leonhard Euler
Member for 7 years, 1 month
408 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 10:56
- MathOverflow 19.4k 19.4k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Hinduism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 747 747 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 381 381 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Atlas-like websites on specific areas of mathematics
- 46 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 38 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 30 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- View more network posts →