I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. You can e-mail me at `carneiro.1`, domain name `osu.edu`.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 14:40
- Mathematics 24.7k 24.7k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 972 972 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 831 831 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 341 341 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 60 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 45 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 40 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 39 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →