I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. You can e-mail me at `carneiro.1`, domain name `osu.edu`.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 14:40
- Mathematics 24.8k 24.8k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 972 972 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 851 851 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 401 401 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 61 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 45 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 40 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 39 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What is the time complexity of Euclid's Algorithm (Upper bound,Lower Bound and Average)?
- View more network posts →