Charles Wells. Professor Emeritus of Math at Case Western Reserve University. Websites:
http://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/ http://www.abstractmath.org/ http://www.cwru.edu/artsci/math/wells/home.html
Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
Member for 11 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '17 at 15:24
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 635 635 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 627 627 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 381 381 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 346 346 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Why forgetful functors usually have LEFT adjoint?
- 24 Closing up the elementary functions under integration
- 20 Metonymy in mathematics
- 18 Why do I find Category Theory mostly just a way to make simple things difficult?
- 12 Most harmful heuristic?
- 11 Generate large document by pdfTeX, then break result into many PDF files while preserving links
- 11 Make a button that evaluates a function over and over
- View more network posts →